My love for you isn’t an iilusion, it’s real. It’s not temporary, it’s permanent. I believe we belong together. Be with me, take my hand, and I’ll guide you to a life long of happiness. I’ll love you like there’s no tomorrow. I want to wake up knowing that I’ll see your beautiful face, it’s like heaven, you have the face of an angel. I’m going to be self-fish and never let you go. You’re all I want, all I will ever need to get through each passing day. You’re all I ever think of, from the very moment I wake to the moment I sleep, when I’m in the shower or even brushing my teeth, or when I’m sippin’ on milk with my favorite brand of cereal. The thought of you can simply turn my frown upside down. You hold the key to my happiness. I want to hold you, kiss you, and be with you until the end of time. I want to marry you and call you my lovely wife. We’ll have a beautiful home, we’ll travel wherever, to Paris, France the entire UK, explore the unknown together. We’ll have kids and they will be hella’ cute and charming. I’d carry your baby, I’d do anything ‘cause I’m doing it out of love. I’d change the babies diapers and take night shifts to let you rest. I’ll cook for you, I’ll bake you Tiramisu. I’ll take you out on weekends to where ever you wish to go. We’ll gaze at the stars in our backyard, I’ll be your pillow to lay on, I’ll be the blanket to keep you warm, I’ll hold you and never let go. When you’re feeling down I’ll grab your hand and we’ll dance to “Flightless Bird” by Iron and Wine. We’ll dance ‘til you smile, we’ll dance ‘til sunrise, we’ll dance ‘til dawn sets. You will be loved by me, always. When you need a friend I’ll be that person and not your girlfriend. I will listen to everything you have to say to show you that I care. Each day I will make sure that you are happy, I will make sure you’re okay before going to sleep. I’ll treat you like royalty. If you’ll be my Queen I’ll be your King, and I’ll protect you from everything that can put you in harms way. I won’t let anything hurt you, I’ll prevent it all. I’ll be your guardian angel.
by Caroline Nguyen
Love overlooks the bad in people and focuses on the good. If you love someone, you may not notice other faults that most people see. You only see their very best qualities, and sometimes think they only possess good ones. Sooner or later, you have to grow up and realize that it’s not true. But if you really love the person, you won’t care. You’ll come to see their faults, and you will love them regardless. That could be both a blessing and a curse.
by: Dave Barry, Nationally Syndicated Columnist
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2 If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be ‘meetings.’
3. There is a very fine line between ‘hobby’ and ‘mental illness.’
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. You should not confuse your career with your life.
6. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
7. Never lick a steak knife.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
10. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
11. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
12. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
13. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to a waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
14. Your friends love you anyway.
15. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
16. Thought for the day: Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it’s up to the women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
thats was cute :]